ORPHAN LINES - 1

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. 
PEN- PROLAY.
INK- ANANYA. 
S.V.O




                                                            ORPHAN LINES - 1 






1)    Dear I love You , 
       I love you from my heart , 
      I hope it to be not faded , 
      even I be in the desert . 

2)    Let all the tears for me , 
       and smiles for you , 
       let the death be in night , 
       but let shiny dew to fight  .

3)  Just a little touchy hand , 
     your tenderly touch on my shoulder , 
    no matter , whatever is or not , 
    we must cross the bar . 

4)  My eyes got again backed to the sky , 
     and I saw no angle to fly ,
     somehow I eyed to the darkest cloud , 
    I found my self to be the fallen proud . 

5) Death calls me to live , 
    and life knocks me to die , 
    I got my broken wing , 
    not again to fly . 

   THANKS - S.V.O 















Post a Comment

0 Comments