SLEEP

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. .
PEN- PROLAY. 
INK- ANANYA.
S.V.O








                                                                           SLEEP



When the dream is earthed , 
and my soul is shadowed , 
I need then the healing touch , 
the eternal touch of you , 
I dream you to fall on me , 
like shining morning dew. 

I recall that  face 
and I recall that place , 
I forget my own to listen , 
I forget to be with the rain , 
I need that healing touch , 
your touch on my loss and gain , 
so that I may sleep within my pain. 


THANKS. 
S.V.O

 NOW READ ----

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Unknown said…
Very good realization. Written from deep of the heart. Keep it up. Proud of you 💚💚💚💚💚
Unknown said…
Very good realization. Very good feeling. Written from the core of heart.We are proud of you💚💚💚💚💚
Unknown said…
Very good realization. Very good feeling.written from the core of heart. We are proud of you💚💚💚💚💚
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION ON MY WRITING . IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO BE SOMEONE'S PRIDE . STAY WELL AND SAFE.