THE SINGING SOUL

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN- PROLAY. 
INK- ANANYA. 
S.V.O





                                                        THE SINGING SOUL


Really I do not know at all ,
to where do you go and from where do you come ? 
Just I know exactly that way ,
through all the ways , you make me calm

Really I love you ,
but I never know the exact , "why" ,
You may ask my singing  eyes  , 
about that way ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
they got within you their sky . 

Really I love you , 
and it is never like that flower ,
You are someone , more than my each one ,
like the season's first shower . 

Really I love you ,
and I love you , as the sun ups itself from the west , 
and it downs in the east ,
like the way , you will be in my list ,
You will forever - and never as the least . 




THANKS .
WRITTEN ON - 26/03/2011
REDIRECT TO-----AN EVENING WITH HER








Post a Comment

0 Comments