SOMEDAY

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN- PROLAY. 
INK- ANANYA.
S.V.O

MY " LOVE QUOTES
To me , love actually is like turning two souls one into another , breaking all the rules of life and even the breaking of  love defination. " Love is blind " is not for me . Rather Love from you is like my eye opener to discover the world . Through my lover , 'ANANAYA" , I like to dedicate my love poetry to all those lovers , who are the dwellers of "love island" . 
                                                                              PROLAYSANKARDEYSVO


                                            SOMEDAY







Someday I will find you again , 
and will be of just you , 
throughout the deepest  no gain ,
and throughout the smiling pain . 

Someday I will catch again your finger ,
and will never let you go ,
someday it  will be of us ,
may be it today or tomorrow ,
but again " it " will be we , 
even being into the deepest sorrow. 

Someday I will again kiss you , 
will kiss you for my last , 
someday may not be someday at all , 
The end could be so fast . 

Or may be , 
someday I be not any more , 
but if call comes for desert from you , 
you will get me on your eyes
as the dawn's first dew .






Post a Comment

0 Comments