A TRAINER'S LOVE LETTER

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. 
PEN -PROLAY.
INK- ANANYA. 
S.V.O



                         A TRAINER'S LOVE LETTER


DEAR  , 


INTRODUCTION


I miss you,
miss you likely morning dew,
and morning says me,
I miss you like scientific math,
as without you,
I  really mess up all my path.


THROUGH  PHYSICS 


Sometimes I feel you , 
to be like  my gravity,
between the practical soil and my flying self,
ultimately you keep the unity.

THROUGH  BIOLOGY 


You are my tissue and you are my cell,
without you I am to fall and I am to fail.
when I look at my past,
I get the case  history,
you are the researcher  to eye on me,
to feel  my genetic  story.

 THROUGH GEOGRAPHY 

My earth really  isn't round,
unless you are there to make me bound., 
I throughout the  structure , 
just I like to get you and you,
like  the green kisses the  morning dew. 



THROUGH  ART AND LITERATURE 


Sometimes I feel you to be my literature,
who for the first time made me felt,
I am not a dead , rather  a living creature.


CONCLUSION 


But at the end of the day,
you are the  longest  syllabus,
tough  enough to complete,
still within me , I am confident to pass , 
just if you  switch  my entity to be of  us .


                  
With a bit of fear , 
Your's CHOCOLATE.
                                   
NOW READ ----
-   AN EVENING WITH HER , 
SOMEDAY , 
CONVERSATION


                                            
                       

Post a Comment

0 Comments