Together



DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. 

PEN-PROLAY. 
INK-ANANYA.
S.V.O 



                                                          





                                    Together



In my dark of the darkest night,
In my lone smile or in broken fight,
When I lost all my dreams,
When I am just one step far to fall,
You then stretch out hands-
Just call my name , that was my all.
Thousand times I fall,
I fall like the morning dew,
Just to be kissed by you,
Just to listen your call.
You break the chainand you  to break the bar,
From the distance you dream to come closer,
As we never were closer and never were far,
As if millions of year, we are just together.
Some love and some pain,
Some are to loose and some are to gain,
Some are to live and some are to die,
Some are to say never goodbye.
We were here and we will be there,
We will be far but always together,
Togetherly hand on hand,
Togetherly live and togetherly die,
Togetherly to all, forever goodbye.


THANKS. 
S.V.O 


NOW READ --- FORBIDDEN MOM

Post a Comment

0 Comments