NONE BUT YOU

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN- PROLAY. 
INK- ANANYA. 
S.V.O



MY " LOVE QUOTES
To me , love actually is like turning two souls one into another , breaking all the rules of life and even the breaking of  love defination. " Love is blind " is not for me . Rather Love from you is like my eye opener to discover the world . Through my lover , 'ANANAYA" , I like to dedicate my love poetry to all those lovers , who are the dwellers of "love island" . 
                                                                              PROLAYSANKARDEYSVO


NONE BUT YOU 


None loved me this way
None kissed me this way , 
None kicked me this way , 
None hated me this way . 
The way , all the ways you did . 

The way was only of her , 
The way was of a wretched mother
The mother could be of mine , 
exactly calming like the  wine

The wine of all lost love
The wine of all lost pain
You are that wine is to be , 
sometimes to be lost , 
and sometimes for me to gain .

 S.V.O
 NOW -----SOMEDAY





Post a Comment

0 Comments