Ananya in existence -13

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN- PROLAY. 
INK- ANANYA. 
S.V.O





MY " LOVE QUOTES
To me , love actually is like turning two souls one into another , breaking all the rules of life and even the breaking of  love defination. " Love is blind " is not for me . Rather Love from you is like my eye opener to discover the world . Through my lover , 'ANANAYA" , I like to dedicate my love poetry to all those lovers , who are the dwellers of "love island" . 
                                                                              PROLAYSANKARDEYSVO














                                                    ANANYA IN EXISTENSE -13

I never loved you the way, 
That was to be all the ways everyday.  
I never liked you the way, 
That was to be all the ways everyday
I never felt you the way, 
That was to be all the ways everyday.  

Whatever I listened to you, 
Is never like the melodious flow to me.  
Whatever I felt about you,  
Is never like enough for my words to match.
Whatever I eyed on you, 
Was just like morning dew.  

But still I have you, 
I have you in my closing eye, 
You and me -together - eye on eye, 
Never say my shadow - even a Goodbye.  


Post a Comment

0 Comments