MAN IN THE MIRROR - A TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON

DREAM AND DESTINY MAY LEAD TO THE NEVERLAND .
PEN-PROLAY. 
INK-ANANYA. 
S.V.O






MAN IN THE MIRROR - A TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON 


There should be noo doubt about our driffting to somewhere else from our promises to our generations , neighbours , common and to this earth . Through a planned and pathetic way , we wiped out all the concepts of , " We are the world ". we turned into I . 
We ignored the concept of " Heal the world -make it a fairy place - for you  and for me -and for the entire race ". 
So we  from the point  of "We"  are really driffted and shifted to point  of "I" -  before the audience , the life seems to where just "Blood is the dance floor " . None is anymore to say that , " You are not alone " . 
Good time is always in hurry and like a commet from blezzing sky , it is always just "Gone to soon "
 
In my deepest night and my worst fight with my own , I am lost to a different myself .  Then an  unknown  , different and one hidden  entity from another part me  appears to me , as if she is also gone too soon . Might be somehow she also lost her pure black and white  way to keep the faith or to heal the world . 
She and I stand together  before us . We are then  like the man in the mirror and ask each other with the deepest wound in the heart  , "Will you be there for me " ? 
We feel us  to be standing where the blood is on the dance floor and the blood is on the knife . We lost our  way to escape like a smooth criminal with the moon walk
Time is really gone too soon like a commet blezzing from the sky and this place is getting more and more horrible with the shout of the war victims , cry of the orphans and scream from the  living being .                                                               
I feel myself to be with the dualistic entity . My motherly earth tries to  console  me with her earth song . 
But nothing works in reality .  Might be , she is trying to be like my Girlfriend or might be , she is that exact ,"  The lady in my life " with all her tenderly love , heartiest affection , darkest desire and finally what not ? 
She fuels me with the words like " just remember this time as I just can't stop loving you from behind the musk . I wanna rock with you  like the beautiful librerian girl ." 
With the darkest darkness of dark desire , she holds me within her like the "Dirty Diana " and reminds my soul all  about ,
What about sunrise?

What about rain?
What about all the things
That you said we were to gain?

What about killing fields?
Is there a time?
What about all the things
That you said was yours and mine?

I get me helpless under the milky way  like all the  lost children . I feel myself to be like the one bad apple, fallen off the wall , that about "Mama told me (not to come ).

I try to just ease down the road  , where I may get "Nothing from nothing "  she turns herself to " the beautiful liberian girl " and calls me to feel her like the , "Heart of glass " . 
Slowly I get into my own like the free bird  and whisper  to her , "I'm in you " . Yes , my heart -my darling , really you are pretty young thing  and I am not anymore threatned , about whatever happens . Let's people make the world go round . 

Just let me have a bit of you . Lets now die for the things we do for love . our wings of love are got to be there
Silense kisses the night as she does with music and me . This night is now a holy one for love will keep us together . This togetherness is a desired one to go to the deepest of the self - to know the burning desire hidden within the unconciousness in the name of privacy. This is  like the experiencing the morning side of the mountain .
Yes , the time is of just us and we are  to be  all right now , as its the falling in love .
She sings on my haering, " let me get wett , with the love you save with child's heart . 
We are  out now of the money , tabloid junkey and monkey business.
we feel to be born to wild.  Ain't no sunshine and we are not scared of the moon . 
Yes -rightly we are here . This time is ours. This space is ours. Heartbreakers are not allowed here as we are spirited in an unbreakable way . We do not care whatever happens now arounding us . 
We are almost  now there , where we are here to change the world .
Eternal love , dream and desire are playing within us ., 
No more pain , No more ending and no more sorrow , 
We are the lovers for working day and night , 
For this Eath , Nature and for the generations , 
to bring back a better tomorrow . 
Just a single tomorrow and just to love , 
just to love again , when you have nothing to have. 

Yes , this time is of us . Time to say , "You wear it well ". 
She responds me along with the shape of my heart .

She holds me in pleasure .   Just  Dont's stop till you get enoughscream cry - smile .  Everythings are all in your name . So come together and with break of dawn  let us  feel the best of joy . Do not walk away  and just you rock my world as the heaven  cant wait . Just give in to me as you are not alone . Feel me like the just good friends and hold my hand . I like the way you love me . Do not feel like the stranger in moscow  anymore . Try to think like  , "You have got a friend". 
Yes , This is it  . Exactly we are   in our small way what we should be . I am your that girlfriend , who was far from your eye , just in the closet . Now is the time to get  ready for workin' day and night with you as you are there to get  the best of joy for at least one day in your life.  Cause , you are my life now and you will remember this time like the eternal earth song that  we voiced together through the ages . I will be your voice , even if ,  they do not really care about us . 

Later when another day is gone , the  sun starts to smile.  
Nothing is for nothing now . Darkness now sparkles through the daylight . Who here cares for whom now ? 
From the tons of dark , harsh and hard reality , still one little sussie does not forget  to shout for one more chance  in life , even when there is no someone put your hands out .  The  street walker turns into speed demon  . Yesterday's lost  Billie jean dances  again on the street .  Then I am blue gangsta in pain and like to say , "just leave me alone " .  Last night  was like a thriller of  hollywood night and now is the time for cinderella to stay awhile . I feel myself to be wrong . Girl-you're so together . But this a bad and dangerous history . " . Last night's  "I need you "-is a trap  now like the ghost. " The girl is mine "  -was actually neverever .

I ask myself , "Who is it ? Why do I want you back ? Why the love never felt so good ? On whom did I think that "The girl is mine "?  " 
In reality , The lady in my life  now somehow  She is out of life .  I lost the person to say , " I like the way you love me , Baby be mine and ask , 'Why you wanna trip on me? " . Nothing is like to beat it at all . 

I am so blue and speechless now with human nature and dreaming like a passenger towards the blindlane  for a morphine as you did from childhood







Post a Comment

4 Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO8-pVxBtZ0
https://youtu.be/kgjw7imTSnM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq0IqJ_up64&t=2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgjw7imTSnM&t=11s