MY WAY TO STUPIDITY -1


DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.  
PEN- PROLAY . 
INK-ANANYA                                                                                           

    






                          MY WAY TO STUPIDITY -1 

DEAR 
FRIENDS  ,                                   , 

If  you  just  are caught with my caption - then hopefully  my way    is working .  I must not be off a little even  - rather I will be on a high to think on my ability to have  you  here to be on my way to share , "  what actually I felt for most of the time in my early  professional life  and today how exactly do I feel happiness even being  within various crisises  ? "  
And I faced this life without reading fanous lifestyle quotes or lifestyle blogs. 


May be unluckily , as per the  so called society and luckily  as per my  own  ,  " I   never had any fixed lifestyle and planning .This instinct was within me somehow from my early days  . I just  wanted to face it . Anyway it could be before me and then to direct or redirect my life as per situation.  I really  never  thought  to  run  behind  a  strong  bank deposit ,  huge insurance policy ,  palace like house , luxury car  ,etc and to be within so called  scheduled  life  with  so called social  settled  lifestyle .  

Rather I focused on a  basic  income of money  ,  little  cottage  like  house  ,  a beautiful  girlfriend  , books  ,  music  and  surely  the  silence  to  enjoy  with  common  and  basic  senses of  life  in  a  lonely  place as per own to use . 

By profession these days,  I am a trainer of English language and communication now. Side by  side  I am  trying  to  work  as  language  translator  ,  paper  writer  too   ,  to enjoy  within  my  own  .  No doubt I get  problems unlike many  common ,  as many of them really differ from me . 

  
Many  prefer  fixed topics to discuss in a fixed way everyday . I am mismatched ,  as I am not a fixed one . Topics like translation , poetry , music and pets are  more interesting to me than credit card , stock market ,  real estate investment  and insurance plan  . 

But  Even being with so many problems  , now  overall I enjoy my job .   I have  very strong   interest  to  various  language  and  literature  , pets , specially to  stray dogs.They way me to more and more ways to be with the flow of life through various aspects and  surroundings . And they really work on me very well than any lifestyle magazine . 


Today personally I think that  the greatest way to enjoy the life means no effort at all to be established as per parameters , scheduled by so called society , but to  change the parameter of so called society  as per own with the self example of lifestyle defination .   

I know to be a  conflicting one .  But to me , ' where there is no conflict  , there is no life at all' . 

Technically  I  struggle with numberless entities within me for my way .

I left my education just after  the  school  to make real estate  business with  partner  . For  almost  2 years  we  worked  for  day  and  night  and  finally  got  a  huge  financial  loss  on  back  . 


But  one  great  profit  I  gained  from  this  chapter . 
" FOR  THE  COMMON  ,  THE  ONE  AND  ONLY  WAY  TO  SURVIVE  ,  IS  THE  WAY  OF  EDUCATION  "  .
I came back to study on own  earning-- it was so hard task  to  study without  proper books  ,  notes  and  guidelines  and  finally  managing  the  time  after  working  as  Hawker  ,  salesman  ,  and  what  not really   ?

So after graduation I got only  two  options  before  me  for  my  future  . 


Either go on for higher study 
  or  urgently grabbing a private job .                          


Very naturally  I  opted  the  second  one  for me personally  ,  but ultimately   a basic conflict stayed  within  me  - 
I started my so called  professional life as a salesman in a Multinational  Insurance  company   with  a  standard payout   in corporate sector in  2007  .  Basically the  task  was   really   tough  one  for  me  as  I  personally  had  no  interest  on  financial  calculation  and finally  I  had  to  work   the  people  for  just  describing  that  how  their  future  could  be  lost  anytime  for not having  a  proper  insurance  plan ,   and  on  the  contrary  I had  no  personal  plan  for  own  life  . It just was like scaring the people with imaginative story and channeling their money to corporate world .  Still  it was  going  with  basic  adjustment  as  the payout  was  well  enough for me   .  I  just  was  getting  my confidence higher  within  me and I started to think for bigger . 
 
 I started  to believe that  ,  "  I am born  only to win  and  never  to  loose anyhow  " . 
 I  started  to ignore  all  of  my  basic  surroundings  and drove my  life  to  a  certain state  where  , the  place  would  be  only  for  winners  and  every  aspects  of  my life  would  be  like  the highly  decorated  corporate  set  up . 

No doubt money  played  a  vital  role .  I was being  nicely  entertained   in  hotel  ,  shop  and  in  such  places  ,  where  services  were only   sold against money  but  not with  any  basic  humane relationship  or  helping  hands   .  

My  purchasing  capacity  went  higher .  Either  I was having something  or  started  aiming   to  have  something  .  
I  realized   that  , "   It was  only the  money  what could  give  me  everything  " .   I  started  to  hate  not  only  the  failure ,   but  even   the  failed  people  .  And  as  per  my  parameter  ,  either  I was  being  hacked  by  the  corporate  style  and  efforting  on  my  own  to  be  fitted  with  that  system  or I   was  getting  full of  failed  one  and  getting  irritated  with  their  existence  in  my  uplifted    life   ,  I   tagged  them  as  ' Loosers '  in  corporate  terminology  

somehow I also started to  believe   like that  , "   I can be the next to someone like Bill Gates  surely   "   and  with  my   fully   first  person  instincts  . I  started to be a hard risk taker - but very pathetically    I just was risking my own   ultimate   entity without any  basic   security  of  standard  human  life  . I was risking my pain , joy, and surely my ultimate freedom  to  stay  free  . 



The journey  was  an ultimate  tough  one  . For  better  payout  and  better position,   I changed one after professional company along with  my  personal  life  companies   .  I  faced technical  success and  failure too in that  life . I was  trained  by  the  top  rated  corporate trainer  to  die  for  the success  and  to  hate  failure  . 

It  was  like  the  ' GARBAGE CLEARING  OPERATION  ' with  my  own  life  . Later , I felt that , it was like running behind the payout of powerball . 

 I discovered  my  girlfriend  to  be  very  backdated  one in my relationship  ,  as  she  had  no  interest  about  my job  and  she  was  focusing  to  be  a traditional  school teacher  on  her   subject applied Physc
is . My words were like that   "  what  could  be  the  ultimate  future  if  the  corporate  world  does not finance  in  such a  research  "  ? 
 I  felt my  best friend  , who  spent  numberless  sleepless  nights  for  my family  in  hospital  - now  to  be  mismatched  with  my  culture,  as  he  was  least  eager  to  know  the  corporate  culture  .  "  what  could  be  his  value  if  he  can not  evaluate  his  own  life  " ? 


NICELY I WAS BEING A PURE CORPORATE PERSON THROUGH PROPER CORPORATE TRAINING ......................................

I  got  my  first  shock  when , The  doctor  asked  me  to  go  under  some critical  clinical  test  for  my  long  term  illness and  suggested   ' a  minimum  rest  ' . 

My  well dressed  up  manner  , standard  lifestyle  ,  corporate  culture  - every  aspects  of  my  life  just  were  blown  up  ,  when  my  Boss knocked  me  , "  either  accept  7  days  off  /  give your  resign  letter  here  ,  you  are  here  to  work  , not  to  be  the  paid  like  puppet  ". 
It was shocking - might be like the thunder on me .  I felt helpless more than a homeless or begger . 

  . 
I  discovered  myself  in  a  newer  way  within  my  backdated  girlfriend  , my  avoided  friend   and  my   uncultured  family  and  relatives  .  I just got huge mental support from them  ,  whom I thought to be  like something " Bogus " . This was a lesson that I started to have the people as elements , and I personified the elements as living one .  I did  not  know  that  out  of  the  decorated  corporate  house  ,  the  system was  still  going  with  very  basic  concept  of  very  common  people  and  that  system  was  far  better  in  fundamental  structure  than  the  very  new  born  terminology  like  corporatocracy  .

I came back to my previous job and passion . It was teaching  literature  and  listening  music  and  reading  various  categorical  books  . But  this  time  I started  with  some  very  basic  books  on  economics  political  science  and  history  .  I  got no  problem with my decision  and  on  the  contrary  my  boss , who  introduced  me  corporate sector   and  wayed  me  to  uncertain  jobless  ground  ,   he  was  also  not  wrong  on his point .


 Ultimately  what  ,  he told  me  , it  was  the  same  quote  what  he  was  to  listen  - today  or  tomorrow  .  Today  I  respect him  with  kindness ,  instead  of  any  hatred  .  He  was  also to be  the  same  puppet  in  this  game  someday  . 

 One  common  strategical  point    was  found  everywhere  ,  every  time  and  within  every  circle  .  Common  sense  is  not  so  common  among  the  common  very  commonly  . And  this  is  the  area  , from  where  the  commons  are  are  having  the  setback  throughout   the  ages  . So  very  naturally    "  THE STATE POWER  IS  GENERALLY WITH  THE  RICH  PEOPLE  AND  THEY  BUILD  A  CRUEL  NEXUS  TO  VICTIMIZE  THE  REST  OF  THE  PART  OF  SOCIETY FOR THEIR OWN END   ". 

Common  people  are  here  to  be  the  connector  between  state  power  and  rich  people  to match  the  basic  "  3P FACTORS. ". 
These  3P  are - 
1st p= profit.
2nd p= profit.
3rd p = profit.

But whose profit ?
I really  do  not  know at all  that answer  even today . 

But today  now I think those days were  not just  a good experience for me , but to me it was like  extremely active  eye opener .  I discovered  myself  within  an  illusion and  today   I realize  that  this  type  of  life  with  extremely  hyper  activity  without  any  proper  direction , guidelines , and  finally no proper usage of " STANDARD INTERNATIONAL  LABOUR  LAWS  "  could  lead   anyone to  the area of  critical  loneliness  typical differential  trauma   ,  internal  phobia ,  rational thinking disorder  , sleep disorder ,generalized anxiety disorder, , obsessive compulsive personality disorder ,   post traumatic disorder and  ultimately  to  the  biggest  loss  of  human  life  ,  which  is  just  nothig  but  na  number  to  others  after death except near and dear one . 

I started  to  focus  on some  very  common  and  natural  facts  of  life  and  as  I   started  to  ask myself   in  very  simple  way  __________________ 


  
 1 )  "  Why most of the  medicinal  elements   are from Africa and Latin america and people are living there without standard medical support  "  ? 

 2 )  " If facing hardships are the only way to betterment then why most of freedom fighters die before their country gets freedom ? why in the Army one after one particular generations and families are being victimized in almost every country and  on  the  contrary power games are going on like scripted movie within very few and limited categorical people "  ?  

The  answer  is  a  bit  simple  today  .  In  " African  union  "  most  of countries  are  protesting  against  the " FOREIGN DONATION  "  - or  better  to  tag  it  "  CIVILIZED EUROPEAN INVESTMENT " as  the  Africans  are  being  more  confident  on  the  very  natural  parameter  of  development , like  vast land area matched  with  population  ,  top  class  natural  resources  and  finally  extremely  hard working human resources    ,  which  was  deported almost  to  whole  world  for  enlightening  the  civilization  and on the contrary  Africa  remained  under  darkness even today as they were 50 years ago .    


So ultimately  today  I know  the  basic  fact  of  my  life  --" This so  called  social  system  will  never direct  me  to  an area , where  I   can  have  my  best  ,   as  the  best  one  is  not at all  for  common  ,  but  the  common  people  have  their  basic  and  fundamental  right  to  stay  like  uncommon  at  least  for  their  best  without harming anyone  "  


So from my daily basis experience I came to a certain point that , throughout the life , through many systems and activities  -  including me , a doctor, a police officer, a struggler ,  a sex worker  - with no difference were running behind an abstract criteria   which may or may not be within our  grip  at all and very pathetically even today . And  we are just ignoring the realities before us  and surrendering ourselves to a state of  illussion.    

Before the society all were really very different profile with fully different social, economical, educational and etc like basic  ground . But to be very frank and true , I technically  got almost all of  them  with very  one specific entity .  



Ultimately all were running behind a very specific and fundamental structure  - " BETTERMENT ".

But  to  be  very  true  and  clear  to  the  point  and  applying  them  on own   life first  ,  is  never  an  easy  task  at  all .   There  are  inner  and  self  conflicts  ,  critical  situations  ,  uncountable  provocations  and   unjustified   people  to  resist  us  from  thinking  , what  we  can  really do  and  what  we  should  not  do  at  all .  

I faced a lot of conflict throughout my life and through various ways on my own choice . And it  is  actually at such a level ,  that  sometimes I  really  can not sequence  at all my yesterday, today and would be tomorrow and it  is  more tough then to fix any one of my entity to be my own as I find it  is  somehow  a tune of others through my voice .



  I think many  of the top class rated industrialists , author like Sydney Porter  ,  leader like Nelson Mandela , James blunt like singer who started professional life as something   and many more very common class people ,  really do not have any idea  about their certain  destination .  Even when it is well planned for future , it could be like a mess  just after a natural disaster or mass movement or any  war  .  So here I  get my own entity between  them , who planned it for very well  to be on uncertain destination and who stayed certain to remain cool about uncertain destination . 


All of them either were working for filling the stomach for  today or they were gathering tomorrow , which is  ultimately  uncertain to all .   I mean they just were focusing  for their overall betterment as per their own parameter.  Very technically this one single word " betterment "  is ultimate multi dimensional - so to be very logically  it has no actual  standard  and fixed acceptable parameter to generalize  all  in one  same row  .



One of the highly  used word of these days  -"  success "  is deeply connected with that very  particular word " betterment".   If success is the way to betterment, or betterment is the way to success- then if one of them is not fixed at all  , then how the other can be with fixed structure ? 


So basically for me I found no way to  so called  standard sociological success  as the connected term " betterment" - has no proper and standard dimension. 


 Very naturally I had to pick my choice . 

1) should I accept the life as it appears time to time or should I run for  success  

 Today success is fully abstract and it may differs not only with people along with their fundamental grounds like social reputation , financial causality ,  educational ground and surely with social tag , like nationality , community , religion , culture etc  , but the tragedy is that  even  a very minimum  sudden shock to any these described  structure  can change the total concept of these  so called success , reputation or something else just within a moment  ,  and very painfully  many  people may just forget about their  ultimate entity and very pathetically it may lead to all sort of disasters for life  time. 

 As the total concept of success, failure, and betterment are without any fixed parameter , so as the way people can upgrade the judgement level time to time as per their own,  samely  on the contrary , any  changing in judgemental  process  may   lead us to set back  and this   level may be out of hand   , if we willingly or unwillingly are anyhow misguided. 


To be very true and personally ,  I  am recently facing a critical pocket   and I realize  it to be more psychological than financial . I am not getting that way to set the level of my success being within common and ongoing  social structure .  society  has a natural  trend to tag anything or anyone as unsocial or anti-social , if they are found to be a different and if  they are not  matched  with the ongoing social parameter or somehow if  it could  spoil the set up , from where the minimum are just sucking the maximum people . 


From my own experience I saw many  people just to  cry for earning very little amount of  money ,  so that they may try to  live with  the minimum and  basic rights  , what should be  even for animals to be on this earth . On the contrary  at the same time some people are repenting  as they only earned the money to set the life and today life set them on such a state , where the amount is nothing but digit to them  .  It may sound very much paradoxical ,  but to be very fixed on this point  you just can go out of your comfortable cabin and meet the community , wherever  you feel mentally  free. 


In my own life I personally experienced one of the most typical face of success like in the form of a well planned and very skillful movie  show . Now even today  I do not  realize if  it was my illussion or my concious activity  ?  whatever it could be , but is never beyond the time and space.

2) should I stand as a thinking animal and react to situation to stay better ? 



I did so many things to earn. Better it to say like , what  did I  not to earn ? The list is  long. In short I just can confirm that , from a  cosmetics seller to underpaid private  school teacher  , assisting in the making of post graduate level note to a service  boy -  nothing  was untouched ,  if it came to the way I liked .  Very surely one plus point was always with me , and that is not having any so called prestigious issue what is highly connected with so called  social set up .  Along with job and my life ,   my ways were also so  never sticky to any certain type of people. I met almost many  categorical people   - from highly  reputed doctor to so called cheap rated sex workers ,   from strict and ethical  police officer  to the homeless people .  I got  a typical experience  among the people .
people with overall secured lifestyle were highly anxious about their life and some people without almost nothing  , stayed with stable  psychological state .

It was really a matter of anxiety that I noticed the trend , that standard lifestyle was not enough for mental stability and on the contrary lifestyle below the standard  quality was at an amount for having mental stability - even when ultimate destination was almost unknown to all . 

I  with my own and full active brain ,  tag it as " illusion"   as it somehow made me forgetting about some very easy and universal but paradoxically capping  questions.  I never  asked myself that time  , "   if hardwork is the only to success and it has the ability to change situations, then why on the  same   earth the Africans who are extremely hardworking and also with basic humanity, are getting the setback throughout the ages ?   why still Africa is one of the largest food productive area and most of their  people   are with empty stomach  , when   most  of  the  top  rated   brands are there investing   there  just on very specific   ground of food  corps "  ? 

May be co-incidentally I came to touch with  so many motivating   books along with so many highly motivated people,  very personally not only I read them one after one , but in my own  practical life , I did almost everything as was guided.  Very automatically and unknowingly my  bohemian entity somehow got tracked with the very common thought, " yes , I can win ". 
Nothing was wrong unless I questioned myself , " yes I can win , but  against   whom ?"

Exactly where can I win ? victory over my ongoing inner conflict ? victory over my relationship or break up ? victory over my destiny ?  victory over my financial crisis  ,  which is very dangerously connected with ongoing situation on education , health , safety and security of the common living with me in the same society  , country  and  finally globally "?


SO VERY NATURALLY  I HAD TO  COME TO SOME POINTS ,  WHICH COULD BE MY MILESTONES TO FOLLOW FOR MY MINIMUM PEACEFUL AND SATISFIED LIFE ? 

                                             OR  

WILL IT BREAK THE BLACK HOLE THEORY ?


Almost in every cases the answer came like no , not and finally  never.

I scanned on my own over and over again and got no wrong as really anything was wrong at all except my vision.  I never even tried  to  get   the very basic but both terminologically  and  fundamentally huge differences between two very  simple words  -------------      INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION 


**But in my own case it happened exactly opposite. From what I thought it  to be. I just was getting what I was trying to avoid  within  my  own  entity  . 


Or even with all my effort if this kind typical victory comes to me, then what about its durability ? 

Inspiration is long way to be formed to the ultimate  level of  wellness with positive motive and activity.    , But motivation is  just not only  is for short term and but  has a natural  trend to be on two opponent direction  like  good and evil  power  . Planned   and  misuse  of motivation by the wrong people may lead to dangerous point and very exactly for it , MOTIVATED CRIME  " is one of the top used word in  science like Criminology.

It  is  today  a   fact that thousands of motivational books are on high sale mode and many of them are ranking even as the best seller every year.   If many people are getting their desired  way through these books , then its not only right but should be more and more.

 One big blunder was  here within my own  thought- and that was to not be aware of my   ultimate  destination .  so very naturally just one after one door was nicely before me to step in when others were getting closed . 

OPTION IS OPEN TOO-----

But in the mean time I got a clear difference between inspiration and motivation as well as success and wellness.  Today "WELLNESS " is also one of the mostly used word, and thousands of scholars are not only working on it through world class organization , but very surprisingly they are more focusing on psychological wellness than structured wealth  .

My answer is so simple . I try to earn to feed my stomach  and I try to learn to feed my soul .

Countries  like Denmark , Norway, Japan are focusing today mostly on the personal psychological wellness  of  their  citizens  . And organization like UN also today is ranking the countries on  parameter  like MENTAL HAPPINESS , and its too not depending on  financial  ability   .
  
PRODUCTIVITY AND FINANCIAL PROFIT-LOSS.--   For people with  even  very minimum merit , it  is  easy to realize that  "PRODUCTIVITY  " is linked the word 'PRODUCT " -  and with wrong setup which may be very well planned too with the nexus between " RICH COMMUNITIES  AND STATE POWER " - our total  human entity may be treated as "PRODUCT " anytime , anywhere .

 But in my own personal life  I was facing people to smile, passing time with friends, having jokes with husband and wife even with little money, even without having any basic  knowledge about critical terminology like  finance, politics, terrorism , capitalism  and so on......
students were doing math either to just pass out or for higher education.
Lovers were writing poetry not really  for scoring and not for Nobel prize,  rather just  to  express their  own  and impress the partner .  
Not each one at all was sitting with motivational books , not each one was being trained within corporate cabin even without knowing what for they were being trained for . 
 But very surprisingly still many of them were not only just happy , but they were flying like the  butterfly as if they had no  limitation.

Yes, I got them to be with basic  need , but they were not needy at all for any psychological motivation or yoga session  to reach their end and I think they had the great  ability to fix up their own end by their own as per own need - and never the end was set by others , vastly to say by the ongoing common social concept of success. 
And these so called poor and non established people got the real success as most of them do need medication or meditation to sleep . 

I was just surprised to have  the people to enjoy, to laugh and love , to love and die so  easily.
I may be wrong, but slowly I started to believe that success is not what others can see very easily about me ,  but it can be felt like any other common feelings  within my deeper self .  Its not just having a big house and spending sleepless night there by planning about next schedule , rather sometimes to stay with some basic needs  and having enough drinks .   sometimes having long time sex with partner in a lovely place ,  or sitting somewhere  all alone to read books and listening music .  or even  if I do not have any girl friend just at the time , then keeping the head onto the lap of beautiful picked up lady and  listening  to  her  hidden story without caring at all about  what the society would be thinking . 

To me success is not today only like the currency to save for the upcoming and  unknown  future, but its like a continious and spontinious flow of passion  to taste  slowly and having lost somewhere to rediscover the self  over and over again with  new and newer entity. 

Later to confirm my views I met  psychologists, doctor from different sector too,  some monks ,father of the church , professors and so on......  On very basic points like life, success, and wellness may be their personal opinion was  differing from head to head and time to time as all of them were from different stages and also were heading to their own and different destination.  But on one very certain point their views were almost same and it just was very very crystal clear.
"Without harming anyone if I do something and think myself to be a happy one - that could be really a part of mental happiness and whatever may I have without this mental happiness ,  the structure of success is almost de-structured.." 


So to me now its very easy to live. I just live to live. I live to love. And I love to leave whenever my partner feels uneasy with me. 


.For own mental support I keep some basic information about some famous people. 



1) HITLER and EVA BROWN committed self- killing .  ( POWER IS TEMPORARY ).

2) Most of the  Parents want their child to be like  EINSTAIN , but never like NICOLE TESLA. ( THE BETTER  IS NOT FOR ALL ).

3) WHITNEY HOUSTON died in a hotel and MICHAEL JACKSON died  almost alone and in both cases  the reason is yet to be recognized. ( FINALLY NONE WILL BE THERE EVEN IF YOU ARE FAMOUS AND RICH  ).

4) MAUPASSANT got many of his creative concepts  from the experience of passing time with prostitute. ( NONE IS BAD , EXCEPT OUR VIEWS ). 

5) RABINDRANATH TAGORE passed a long time alone to think and think. (LONELYNESS IS ALSO EFFECTIVE TO KNOW OUR INNER-SELF).

6) CARL MARKS developed his theory just sitting within BRITISH IMPERIAL LIBRARY. (ACTUALLY  NO PLACE IS FIXED FOR PARTICULAR ANYONE ).

7) EINSTAIN , SATYAJIT ROY , AND SO MANY  like great thinkers  married their  own cousin sister.  ( IN RELATIONSHIP INNER INSTINCT IS MORE VITAL SOCIAL STRUCTURE.)

8) NICOLE used to date only and never married, along with it TESLA destroyed many of his own works just with the fear to be misused of them by greedy political leaders and he also mentioned himself to be the  scientist for next generation . ( SO MANY WAYS ARE OPEN TO EARN MONEY AND FAME -   NEVER MEANS YOU ARE BOUND TO THAT ) .

9) Famous singer + writer + music director JAMES BLUNT was a fighter jet commander following the way of his father and grand father  and worked long time in NATO. ( NONE KNOWS ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO LIFE ).
10 )  G. B.SHAW was under huge  pressure for his view on so called nationalism and social structure and today thousands of world class scholars and top rated political leaders are trying to stand on his view.  .( IT IS NOT THE PUBLIC, BUT TIME WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH )

Above named persons are top rated talent of their time and to the  world even today they are with same value. 
So after spotting the examples it could be possible , that you may think me to be a bit of arrogant and baseless as their talent and activities are beyond the question and on the contrary I am so little even to raise a question. 

But to be very true and to the point I am really so limited .  I am even none to follow them . I am just exampling them .  . But not only they are ,  If somehow  I think  if we can eye on  thousands of very very common people just walking around us , living with us and anyhow they are connected with us , we may rediscover an inner entity within them with different stories and ending . Not all of  their endings are very exact as they wanted them to be . but still  throughout the world and throughout the ages numberless people  are just ignoring the ongoing thinking for they have the final guts to be and stand  alone.  Very surely all of them are not talented , rich , famous  and surely are not born to be too.  Rather many of them are ending their journey which could be a nice one , but in the midway  very pathetically. they ended where exactly they ought not be at all -  on the other side  their sad ending never means who are on the truck , designed  by the society , will have a nice rosy and shiny ending.
Rather in my opinion " its really better to set a newer surroundings  for own with ownership , than to compromise with others  being against own and under their control". 

So now what about me ? Am I the happy one ? Am I not suffering from problems ? Am I the free one to do anything ? 
The answer gonna be surely 'NOT '. 
So what is the ultimate result of such a bogus topic ?

I learnt how to avoid the debt , where within the corporate leaders want me to be  .  I learnt how to use non branded clothes . I  learnt  how to
 sleep just on wooden bed . I learnt very finally no bank savings , no social reputation , no palace will be working on except my self and inner instinct , which might not be possible for me to know properly. So now I am living a life without any visual parameter , no such   think  it to be not so dangerous , if all the time I spend my life just with planning to face dangerous future and before the tomorrow comes, just on today the world goes destructed or I personally  start to my destiny.
So ultimately life would be the projection - but never the presentation.
big planning , and surely not so worried about future .  It may sound really dangerous , but .....



THANKS - S.V.O




Post a Comment

3 Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks a ton Proloy for Penning down your life experiences and sharing it with all of us.
I also look at the life in a perspective very similar to yours.
I believe we have only one life. The dreams, aspirations have to be met before death only.
Follow your passion, Money will also follow.
Keep rocking.
Anonymous said…
https://www.facebook.com/102832565293309/posts/103150398594859/
PROLAYSANKARDEYSVO said…
NO THANKS ARE EVER ENOUGH FOR MY FRIEND SCOT . THE WAY YOU READ THE TOTAL TOPIC AND TRIED TO GET ME , THAT IS CLEARLY A GREAT SIGN OF GOODLUCK TO HAVE A READER LIKE YOU. STAY WELL AND HEALTHY.