Dreamy Dream



DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY . 
    PEN-PROLAY .
    INK-ANANYA . 
   





Alone in all my  darkness,
alone in my  gaining  pain,
I got that  face,
a face may be  to die,
but was  never to lie .

 A face may be  to cry ,
 but was  never to fly.
 a face may be  to with  flame,
 but was  never to blame .

A face to bring me to shelter,
a face to make me dying dreamer.
a dreamer to dream but never to rest,
a dream to build the owning nest.
a dream to rise in west and set in east,
a dream to love, but never to have,
a dream to be broken ,  but never to be taken,
a dream to keep in heart ,  and make it desert,
a dream to touch the mountain and pain the fountain .

Your fountain of care and pain,
that was never to gain.
like the star , to me you are dream,
to be far and never to have,
to keep me running and running,
to search and search your love.

NEXT---SLEEP



Post a Comment

0 Comments