TOGETHER IN NEVERLAND

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN-PROLAY.
INK-ANANYA.
S.V.O
                                                                
                        TOGETHER IN NEVERLAND







Just before the dark night,
so pleasant was the evening,
air and water- soil and sky,
all were with us  again to sing. 

Everywhere was  peace 
and everywhere was enlightened,
nothing  and none was really  there,
to make us at all  frightened . 

we came to our that  place,
returned to our days and night,
returned  again  to our heart,
where we opted to fight . 

We crossed the way ,
and crossed the door,
we got into that room,
like the ship reaches to shore . 

we came closer to that bed,
and placed myself on that chair,
beautiful fragrance kissed me,
with her curly long hair.

we were not busy,
and not at all tensed,
we never felt broken,
even being fenced. 

Dream and destiny,
 our pain and our  gain,
our love and our  all the  have,
our own  tear and our own  smile,
all were within us,
for what we traveled,
 were crossed miles after mile. 

In that  darkroom ...
one question- just I asked her , 
how really was she?
she replied me with-
how was actually I ?

After coming so far....
she asked me again..
if I  had to face any pain...........
for me  to be here with her . 

As the distance,
grew up to far and far.
just I  smiled and placed her on my  lap,
'nothing changed Dear,   we need no  gap . 

She played  with her fingers,
through her lover's hair..
asked me smilingly...
"how could I  remain same,
even after so many years? "

I lightly  lifted myself,
lifted from that  chair,
I placed my leaps,
on  her cascading hair.

Silence kissed the room,
but we were not,
even being so closed,
nothing really  got hot.

She asked me again.
"how really was I"?
and before my last departure,
why  didn't I  give  goodbye?

Goodbye won't come,
never between two hearts,
may be under the  deepest ocean,
or may be in the toughest desert.

She again  asked me..
'if I  was really sure'....
'Do you doubt me?"
am I not pure? "

She caught my hands and i did with her ,
we just just and just,
tightened and tightened,
our twenty dyeing fingers.

Let  tonight the end come,
let the world be darkened,
we promise to each other,
no more to be frightened.. 

Darkness was there,
but light were in eyes.
lets again we smile,
but no more compromise.

We just were dyeing,
not to kiss- not to touch,
we just were thinking ,
how was it  to match ?

We just were dyeing,
not to love- not to hate,
but to keep that  moment alive,
that really  came to our fate . 

We just were dyeing,
not more  to go -not more  to stay,
we just were dyeing,
just to say each other 
"how will we be loving again ,
when our end took our pain " !

                             

THANKS.
S.V.O 

NOW READ---

Post a Comment

0 Comments