DREAMYCHILD

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY . 
PEN -PROLAY . 
INK-ANANYA.
S.V.O






  DREAMYCHILD



Even through the thousands light,
even through the tough fight ,
when I  was kissed by the cold darkness,
I could not  recall my shining childhood,
 being with the lone sadness

I  just  was thrown to kiss the fear,
to miss my near and miss my dear......
covered by so many eyes,
but I even  couldn't have my own   ...
not a single drop of tear,
just  I was  an innocent child..
full of darkness and  full of fear . 

I just stood alone and all alone,
even though none were gone,
all were  to watch but none to catch,
and  I didn't know how to match.

I didn't know how to convince,
and I didn't know whom to call,
sweet place and fantastical stories were not for me that night,
being left by my first "she" I was may be just 
to fight.

I even didn't know whom I  lost,
what actually were ghost,
but I never cried but was full of fear,
that experience brought only tear,
I didn't close my eyes or asked for any help,
but I didn't die.....
darkness was so deep that I  saw nothing.....
rather darkness watched my little shining eyes...
little eyes....
                   not to fall,
                   not to call,
life taught me to stand all alone 
even when none is at all...........

THANKS .
  S.V.O







Post a Comment

0 Comments