NO GOODBYE



DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN-PROLAY .
INK- ANANYA.
S.V.O



                                                             NO GOODBYE






NO GOODBYE

When I am almost lost in night,
when there's no hope at all in sight, 
when my soul forgets even to cry, 
and when with the broken wings
someone again and again.....
tells me to fly............

I then keep two drops of tear,

just dropped from my dried eye,
preparing me and myself,
to say you that  goodbye.

A goodbye from me and my heart,

a goodbye from dreamy dark desert,
a goodbye from the lovely mountain,
a goodbye from the crying fountain,
I  just catch you-within my own again ,
to feel the smell of that  dried rain,
to fill the heart with joy and pain,
to be again with you,
in that  neverland with the morning dew.

THANKS.
S.V.O
 









Post a Comment

0 Comments