DREAMER

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY .
PEN- PROLAY . 
INK- ANANYA . 
S.V.O



                                                            DREAMER






In my deepest mountain,
or on my highest fountain,
I just get my 'me' within you,
I get my 'you' in my desert's dew.

Dew that falls to fall,
voice that never calls to call,
heart that never hurts the heart,
that's my NEVERLAND.

You shine in my desert,
You shine in my dyeing moon,
here you just be of mine....
to hold on my bleeding,
to take me to your heaven...
you put me on my own,
where the days are not seven..

Being the air you come to my ears,
being the rain you come like my tears,
I DREAM with the nature to be "only you"
the DREAM that never goes with, heaven's dew.

THANKS. 
PROLAYSANKARDEYSVO

Post a Comment

0 Comments