THE LADY WAS MOM

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. 
PEN-PROLAY.
INK- ANANYA.
S.V.O     
                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                               



                               THE LADY WAS  MOM                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
 That night was of winter ,
 and dreamy dream was much far ,
 really , it was  so far and far ,
 that we never again came closer .

 I was much safe and surely not feared ,
 so for the loss , I never gone teared ,
 night was much dark , and more it  was  cold ,
 I really got sleepy , and  the lady  went on to be bold .

 I was within blanket ,
 and was taking the warm ,
 she kissed the flaming desire ,
 to end her all charm .
She left me into the  darkness ,
 and really left me all alone ,
 I knew really nothing ,
 who was I and who was gone ?

 Night lost it's peace ,
 and the sky got the light ,
 she left her  all and went so  far ,
 through her last  dyeing fight .

 She cried and tried   ,
 sung  with her pain ,
 The End was her dream ,
 and that was only to gain.

 What  was the wrong ?
 and whom was to blame ?
 she left her all ,
 just when the shelter came .

 I could be that one to bring down the sun ,
 could be her shiny morning and also downing dawn ,
 could down the earth to place on her face ,
 could be the wall to devil for standing  by in her race .

 She could be that dreamer ,
 and just could be the  all ,
 but the sky never pulls back those stars ,
 when they just  are only to fall .

 She greeted me here ,
 here just on her own earth ,
 but to make her way to Neverland ,
 she cleared in style , her own path .

 Days after days ,
 waving years were gone ,
 but still within my inner ,
 I  listen  to her song .

 Her melody was of pain ,
 and words were of frustration ,
 and that was her childhood ,
 and that was other's  passion .

 She could be  my enemy ,
 in all my dumb anger ,
 she could be  my friend ,
 in all my dreamy danger .

 I  would kick on her face ,
 and would  kiss on her eye ,
 millions of effort ,
 but yet to give  goodbye .

 She was my mom ,
 my one and only mother ,
 the time departed us ,
 to keep us just stranger.  .

 I never call her ,
 neither  in my joy nor in my pain ,
 we never need each other  ,
 when nothing is to gain .

 Just I stay within me ,
 the way I should be ,
 far , far and really far ,
 like the distant shinny star.

  Why should I love her ?
  and why should I wait ?
  I know that destiny ,
  I know that fate .

 Destiny of mine and destiny of her ,
 brought us closer , then kept as dreamer ,
 I tell my mom to keep on the faith ,
 oneness will be through the  eternal death .

 In the heaven of that farthest forest ,
 no bar of pain - and no bar of faith  ,
 we will be kissing again ,
 and " our earth "  will be to gain .

 Child of nature ,
  now lapped in eternal sleep ,
 in the lovely and lonely ground ,
 we will be dipping again into the deep .
 We will be playing again ,
 with the twin soft breasts ,
 and the eternal lady with affection ,
 will be pressing onto chest.
 Child will box the mom ,
 but she will be in pleasure ,
 nature will be smiling again ,
 getting back her  treasure .

THANKS.
S.V.O       



CLICK THE LINK TO READ, 

 AN EVENING WITH HER , 

Post a Comment

0 Comments