DEAR , I NEED YOU

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN- PROLAY. 
INK- ANANYA. 
S.V.O 

MY " LOVE QUOTES
To me , love actually is like turning two souls one into another , breaking all the rules of life and even the breaking of  love defination. " Love is blind " is not for me . Rather Love from you is like my eye opener to discover the world . Through my lover , 'ANANAYA" , I like to dedicate my love poetry to all those lovers , who are the dwellers of "love island" . 
                                                                              PROLAYSANKARDEYSVO





 DEAR  , I NEED YOU 

In my lone and lonely evening , 
Dear , I need you so much , 
just   I need you - closed to my heart , 
to make me out -from this crowded desert . 

In my  darkest and deepest night
Dear , I need you so much , 
just I need you - closed to my mind
to take me out - from this blind wind . 

In my loneliness  and in the toughest crisis , 
Dear , I need you so much , 
just I need you - closed to my all , 
to take me out to  you - so that I may not fall. 

written on 27/09/11. -------




PROLAYSANKARDEYSVO



Post a Comment

0 Comments