CHANGES

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY . 
PEN-PROLAY . 
INK- ANANYA.
S.V.O 
PIC - COLLECTED







                                             CHANGES




Changes ,  
I get really  numberless changes , 
changes are here  and there  - in my everywhere, 
changes kissed on my loneliness 
changes came in your love and care .
What was my yesterday's pain , 
That is my today's relief
I killed some part of heart , 
that was my own and my belief .

Changes , 
 I get really  numberless changes , 
changes are here and there   - in my everywhere .  
Changes are all over the ways , 
changes are flying over the sky , 
changes are changing my entity  , 
changes are claiming me to  cry

Changes ,
 I get really numberless changes , 
changes are here and there  - in my everywhere .
changes are  being changed  .
with the world - of  both I and you  , 
our " we " is getting changed , 
 into the earth's morning dew.



CLICK HERE AND READ ------SLEEP , THE LOCKED ROOM

WRITTEN ON - 24/09/2011
THANKS
S.V.O

Post a Comment

0 Comments