Forbidden Mom

DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. 
PEN-PROLAY.
INK-ANANYA.
S.V.O 
PIC-COLLECTED










                                Forbidden Mom



I just  saw that rain,
rain of the untold  pain,
to be on the poor mom's eye,
that was to never give  goodbye.

I just  saw the budding flower,
to be far from desired  shower,
I saw that poor mom struggling  ,
to stand  with  her all power.

I saw those distant  stars ,
to be here again for never ,
I saw that poor mom struggling ,
doing hard to bring them closer.

I saw that hot  sand ,
were being collected from  the  desert,
I saw that poor mom struggling ,
To place them on her own  heart.

I saw that untouched  stone ,
to be kissing with the pain,
I saw that poor mom struggling ,
for others to keep on the gain .
.
I saw the society to doubt and doubt,
but  never  I saw that poor mom to shout.
She neverever  showed  me her crying child,
who was to match up  with the  sorrow,
the poor mom just showed me her own ,
a poor and a forbidden mom ,
to be  dreaming   for a better tomorrow.

THANKS. 
S.V.O

 READ-----THE LOCKED ROOM 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

https://youtu.be/FO8-pVxBtZ0
https://youtu.be/fmK-HSX8s24