THE NIGHT WITH HOOKER

        DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY . 
                                                                PEN -PROLAY . 
                                                               INK -REALITY. . 
                                                                        S.V. O 

                                                                    PIC- COLLECTED








                                             THE NIGHT WITH HOOKER





The way all you  can say,
Sorry I really can not,
I saw them over and over again,
All the ways,  they faught..

They did against their pain,
When even nothing was there to gain,
By all of their gain,
They  only wayed  them to pain.

None is father and none is mother,
None is son and none is daughter.
Nothing went better than bitter and bitter,
But they too had  their life   to be better.

I do really  love them for  night after nights ,
They are my all- when I alonr do all my  fights , 
They are my way to my way ,
When I loose all  my sights . 

I can not say them Hooker,
Cause the moment  I come closer,
I am that  the lucky one  to be ,
among them to kiss my Mother.

I can not say them Hooker,
Cause when I get myself as looser,
I am the lucky one to be  among them,
Over and over again ,
To be blessed by my Sister .

I can not say them hooker,
Cause when I am gone to the  farthest far,
They do  catch my hand,
Being my only  humane  partner.

Actually No one is hooker,
And hooker is no one,
Its all about human,
When the  humanity is gone.

They too have melody,
And they also sing their  song,
But to feel in your heart ,

You may  need to wait long.


 PEN-PROLAY .
 INK- REALITY      




NOW READ 










       

Post a Comment

1 Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1udXi3yIg&t=587s