THE ROSE'S LETTER.


DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY.
PEN-PROLAY. 
INK-ANANYA.
S.V.O 







                          THE  ROSE'S LETTER. 



My dear  and dearest earth
numberless times  I  kissed you ,
With your  dyeing sun and  morning dew . 

But I am yet to really  know,-
how to die and how to live ?
how to love and and how to leave. ?

I  touched the face of  your sky,
to know ,  just only  how to fly ? 
It answered me all with it's rain,
It made me sunk - just again into pain .

I  kissed  your green,
To know how to sound  the string,
It answered all with its fallen leaves,
in the silent valley ,  where none was  to sing. 

I asked  your mountain ,
how to stand like the high  again ?
it answered me with crying fountain,
to  kiss me with all those  earthed pain. 

I prayed to  your light,
to know , the way to fight,
It answered me all with darkness ,
I saw nothing and felt unknown oneness . 

I requested  your sound,
to know the way to be bound,
it just  promised  to knock me,
when I again would be found . . 
 

THANKS.
S.V.O      
NOW READ --        MISSING ONE    

Post a Comment

0 Comments