TOGETHERNESS


DESTINY IS NEVERLAND AND NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. 
PEN- PROLAY.
INK- ANANYA. 
S.V.O 

PIC - COLLECTED 



                                                           TOGETHERNESS




TOGETHERNESS

That Night was singing,
And  the day was ringing,
We were there,  we were  here , 
Just being the one being.

No more pain and no more fear,
No more days any  to pass on tear.
We were to be are,
Just being closed and just being far.

You kissed on my clouded eye,
Kissed again and again,
On my joy and on my pain,
To feel your heart with all my rain.
You caught my hand,
And put head on,
Just between your twin soft breasts,
Just  to drench your myself,
Inspite of being in desert.
I took you in within my arms again,
As we did through  the gaining pain,
We were clouded but not to rain,
Oneness kissed us to kiss the  pain,
You rain your fingers,
Over my face and over my head,
You made your myself to go ahead.
A lot and a lot,
Again togetherly we teared,
We tightened in joy,
And never to be feared.
With four hands and our four eyes ,
We offered each to other's eye,
In joy and in pain,
In cloud and in rain,
We promised again and again, 
No more to be off,  no more goodbye.
We called the sky,
To make us flying ,
We  called the earth,
To make us dyeing,
We called the conflict ,
to stop the fight,
We called the sun,
To flush on its light.
They  responded all -to make us one,
Assured us never to be gone,
We lensed each other again,
When even there was none.
Togetherly we stepped towards another -
we will be closest and never gonna be far.
Again togetherly we eyed,
Eyed on our left, 
Two bodies  to be earthed with mystry,
 by the eternity of history.
No more loss and no more gain,
just two smiling faces and smiling rain.

THANKS.
S.V.O

NOW READ------
CONVERSATION


                     


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Meghali said…
This comment has been removed by the author.