The Call

  DESTINY IS NEVERLAND OR NEVERLAND IS DESTINY. ( S.V.O ) .
  PEN - PROLAY .  
  INK- ANANYA .





  
                                       The Call 


Someone knocked me ,
somehow knocked me for the light ,
just when it was cold dark night ,
and none came really in my sight.

A sight- full of dumbness ,
to be kissed with sorrow and pain ,
the sight always was to be lost ,
no one's smile was at all to gain .

I listened to that call ,
I listened to that voice ,
I listened to that cry ,
exactly nothing was to my choice .

I saw that white angel ,
in the world of that darkness ,
I saw that darkness to lonely again ,
and that angel to sleep in pain .

I touched that dyeing fairy ,
in the world of white cloud ,
I kept my hands on face ,
to be with her own proud .

I kissed that tearing beauty ,
in the world of sorrow and gain ,
I tried for her better tomorrow ,
and give goodbye to her pain.
 

NOW READ -----MISSING ONE



















Post a Comment

0 Comments